FUNdraising with the Steelheads
The Mississauga Steelheads offer a wide variety of group ticket options and packages to fit your group’s specific needs.
Our FUNdraising program is great for minor hockey teams, schools or local sports teams that are looking to raise some extra money for a team party, class field trip or even an end of the year/season party.
$15.00 Red level ticket for 25+ people
$13.50 Red level ticket for 50+ people
$12.00 Red level ticket for 100+ people
*all plus HST
Your group can then sell the tickets for up to face value of $14.95 (plus tax) and keep the profits!
MISSISSAUGA STEELHEADS CHUCK-A-PEP PUCK TOSS
We look forward to hosting your group and hope you are as excited as we are for your group to present the Chuck-A-Pep Puck Toss to fellow fans!
- Minimum ticket purchase of 30 required to execute the Chuck-A-Pep Puck Toss*
- Your group will be responsible for providing prizing to the winner.
- Winner: the puck closest to the middle of the faceoff dot at center ice.
- All of the proceeds from puck sales are yours to keep!
- Your group is responsible for bringing volunteers to sell pucks to our fans
- Your group is responsible for bringing a cash float to give fans change during sale of pucks.
To book your group of if you have any questions please contact John Carbone.
Are you part of a minor hockey association and looking to fundraise even more? Ask today about our Association Nights! Contact Matthew Appleby for more information.