The Mississauga Steelheads offer a wide variety of group ticket options and packages to fit your group’s specific needs.
Our FUNdraising program is great for minor hockey teams, schools or local sports teams that are looking to raise some extra money for a team party, class field trip or even an end of the year/season party.
Join us at a Mississauga Steelheads home game this season and raise money for your group! Your reserved red level seats are just $15 including tax, and for every ticket you sell, we’ll donate back to your club!
Bring up to 99 people to the game and we will donate $1.50 per seat back to your group!
Bring 100+ people to the game and we will donate $3.00 per seat back to your group!
MISSISSAUGA STEELHEADS CHUCK-A-PUCK TOSS
We look forward to hosting your group and hope you are as excited as we are for your group to present the Chuck-A-Puck Toss to fellow fans!
- Minimum purchase of 50 tickets required to execute the Chuck-A-Puck Toss*
- Your group will be responsible for providing prizing to the winner.
- Winner: the puck closest to the middle of the faceoff dot at center ice.
- All of the proceeds from puck sales are yours to keep!
- Your group is responsible for bringing volunteers to sell pucks to our fans
- Your group is responsible for bringing a cash float to give fans change during sale of pucks.
To book your group or if you have any questions please contact John Carbone.
Are you part of a minor hockey association and looking to fundraise even more? Ask today about our Association Nights! Contact Brandon Reischl for more information.